Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cookies & Cream Products

I am a big fan of cookies and cream and there seem to be so many new products today featuring the flavor combination. Here's a list I have come up with.

Cookies & Cream Granola Bar 

Cookies & Cream Goldfish

Cookies & Cream Malt Balls

Cookies & Creme Pop-Tarts

I think these were selling at Winco.

Cookies'n Creme Wafers

I saw these selling at Winco & Franz Bakery.

Oreo Yogurt

This was selling at Walmart.

Cookies & Creme Cookies

Selling at Target
Lindt Cookies & Cream Candy Bar
Selling at Target
Cookies & Creme Chocolate Squares
Selling at Walgreens. This is one of my favorite flavors of Ghirardelli squares. I also like the peanut butter and the peppermint ones.

Cookies & Cream Muddy Buddies
Selling at 711
Cookies'n'Creme Frosting
Selling at Fred Meyer

Cookies'n'Creme
Selling at Fred Meyer
Oreo Cheesecake
Selling at Fred Meyer
Cookies'n'Cream Pudding Mix
Selling at Mega Foods

Cookies and Cream Drops
Sold at Burlington Coat Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment