Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bacon Food Products

Food products featuring bacon seem to be so popular lately. Here's a list of bacon-y things I've seen lately.

Maple Bacon Kettle Chips

I found these at Roth's.

Bacon Jerky

This first saw this jerky selling at Lowes, but I have seen it selling at several other stores since then.

Bacon Popcorn

I saw this selling in Walmart.

Bacon Hot Chocolate

Selling at the World Market. I was really surprised to find this. Who would have thought to put bacon in hot chocolate?

Maple Bacon Chocolate Candy Bar

Selling at the World Market

Bacon Salt

Selling at the World Market

Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins

Selling at 711. Yum!

Bacon Flavored Sunflower Seeds

Selling at World Market
Pineapple & Bacon Chicken Sausage
Selling at Costco


No comments:

Post a Comment