Saturday, May 3, 2014

Butterfinger Products

Butterfinger Pretzels

Butterfinger is a favorite candy bar for a few of my siblings. So, I'm always on the lookout for butterfinger-y gift ideas.

I was so surprised to see these Butterfinger pretzels on the shelf at Walmart. I instantly knew I had to buy and gift them.

I am not a fan of pretzels, but I decided to try these one day. To my surprise I really liked them. I could hardly taste the pretzel and it actually added a nice crunch to the candy.

The pretzels had a peanut buttery coating that reminded me of Reeses Pieces in flavor. They each had a sprinkling of crushed Butterfinger on top too.

I don't usually like salt in my sweet treats, but the saltyness from these pretzels was balanced out nicely from the sweetness of the other candy flavors.

I should warn you that these pretzels are super addicting.
Butterfinger Cups
How cool is this? The butterfinger cups are a little different from butterfinger candy bars. The texture is soft with flakes of butterfinger throughout. I thought the flavor was there.

Butterfinger Yogurt

Butterfinger Ice Cream

Selling at Rite Aid

PB Rice Crispy Treat Stuffed with Butterfinger

This is my picture / cookie. Here's what I did to make it - microwaved 10 oz of marshmallows for a little over a minute until they melted. Stirred in 1/2 cup peanut butter. Added 6 cups of rice crispy's. Poured 1/2 the mixture into a brownie pan. Added 2 butterfingers candy bars (spaced apart), then topped that with the remaining crispy cookie mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment