Saturday, April 26, 2014

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Flavored Products

I really dislike going to Home Depot. As a matter of fact, I gave my husband a coupon one Christmas that said I would go to home depot once with him and not complain. Don't get me wrong, I think they have great customer service and their store is clean and well laid out. I'm just not interested in what they're selling and their warehouse atmosphere.

A few trips back, I decided to look at the candy bar section in their store and I was surprised to find a very unique treat. It was a cinnamon toast crunch candy bar. Let me tell you...I bought one, and they are really good! They're chewy and cinnamon-y and have a white chocolate cinnamon coating that melts in your mouth. Even my husband, who doesn't really like candy bars, thought it was dang good.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treat

I thought about recreating the treats at home,
but I'll probably just keep buying them at the store. I don't need a dozen laying around. =)

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Muffin Mix

I've seen pictures of these baked that other bloggers have posted and they look really nice. I've read some positive reviews about their flavor too. Would make a good addition to a themed gift basket.

Peanut Butter Toast Crunch

Chocolate Toast Crunch


No comments:

Post a Comment