Saturday, April 26, 2014

Malt Ball Flavors

First, let me tell you that I have never been a big fan of whoppers. I've always found them to be over sweetened with a poor chocolate to malt ball ratio. Having said that, I was introduced to the chocolate "peanut butter" whoppers less than a year ago, and they have already become my favorite candy on the market.

I thought they were so unique, because of the addition of peanut butter, but I found that their are many other flavors of malt balls on the market.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoppers


Here is a picture of the inside of a Chocolate PB Malt ball.
These PB whoopers are sold in the bulk section at Roth's grocery and LifeSource Natural Foods.

Strawberry Milkshake Malt Balls

I've seen the Strawberry Malt balls in a few stores, one of which is Walgreens.
The fancy flavored malt balls listed below were selling at the local Harry & David store.

Mint Creme Malt Ball

Neapolitan Mix Malt Ball

Cookies and Cream Malt Balls


No comments:

Post a Comment